Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Days Four & Five

One important thing I've realized as of day four: Just because I'm not working doesn't mean my headaches are going to miraculously disappear & allow me to function at 100%.

Day four was spent not moving from my bed. Literally. I had plans to meet a friend to work on some stuff, then go to the baseball game. I didn't get out of bed until 5PM because I was in so much pain. I took a painkiller then so I could get through the ball game (I can only take 1 per day, and they usually only help for 3-4 hours). I felt a bit better that evening, but even so, I went right to bed when I got home.

The Blue Jays dominated, which was awesome! So it was a good evening, but the day was a write off.

Today, I got up earlier - 10AM. I did a "Good Morning  - positivity & energy" guided meditation. It was almost identical to the "energy booster" guided meditation I did the other day, but I enjoyed it.

I made a delicious omelette & toast for brunch, then made my way to Starbucks for study time.

I got through the second chapter of the PMBOK - only 11 more to go! I'm hoping I'll be able to write my exam in or around January 2015.

Now I'm off to run a few errands  - mailing things, a few groceries, etc. then to another Blue Jays game for my friend Janet's birthday! Looking forward to it... suffice it to say, today was a LOT better than yesterday!

Keep on keeping on!

Devin

No comments:

Post a Comment