Saturday, September 20, 2014

Day ONE

Today was day one! I woke up at 9 and found that my work email has gotten the kibosh. Which is good - I won't be able to get pulled into something there (I wouldn't be able to resist checking).

I read & then went back to sleep with a headache. Ended up getting up pretty late, having lunch at BOOM Breakfast with Mom, then going to see "This is Where I Leave You", which was awesome & funny. We had sundaes at Pickle Barrel & walked around a bit afterwards.

The evening was good - I took a nap, then made dinner. I made a really delicious white bean pizza with tomato, parmesan & arugala on a pita for Mom & I. They were delicious and super healthy. You can check out the recipe here!



It went great with white wine, which I've enjoyed as well. Watched "Draft Day" & swooned over Kevin Costner (yep), and now watching  "Liberal Arts".

Overall, a pretty great day! Onto day 2,  which includes plans for going to Cora's! :-)

Oh, and I found this article and I really like it! It has a dumb title ("How to lose 10 lbs without even trying"),  but it should be called "Gratitude Walking". It's really smart & something to ponder. I may do it once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment